Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Shafton Bike Fest

July 1, 2023 @ 08:00 - 17:00

Shafton Bike Fest is back for its third year!

Run by the students of Outwood Academy in Barnsley, Shafton Bike Fest features motorcycle shows and stalls.

Entry is only £1 for the whole family.

Motorcycle to show entry is just £1.

Proceeds from stall hire go to charity, and this year Yorkshire Air Ambulance has been chosen as the recipient of 90% of these funds, with the remaining 10% going to the Outwood Academy’s Eco Warriors to create sustainable projects. Stalls are £10 to hire. If you know anyone who would like a stall, please ask them to contact Mr. Rooke at c.rooke@shafton.outwood.com

ANY type of motorcycle is allowed to be shown. They MUST be transported to the site legally and safely.

Our team of fundraisers will be at the event with a Yorkshire Air Ambulance stall and one of our air ambulance helicopters is scheduled to visit.*

*The helicopter will remain operational throughout and as such the visit will be subject to operational requirements and may be called away from the event at any time. If you are attending the event, please follow the instructions of our YAA staff and representatives ahead of, during, and following the visit.


July 1, 2023
08:00 - 17:00
Event Category: