The Job Description and Application Form need to be read thoroughly before completing the application form.
Guidelines to help you download the forms can be found below.
You can download the two documents by clicking on the buttons below:
JOB DESCRIPTION: East Yorkshire Community Fundraiser Download here
APPLICATION FORM East Yorkshire Community Fundraiser Download here
JOB DESCRIPTION: South Yorkshire Community Fundraiser Download here
APPLICATION FORM South Yorkshire Community Fundraiser Download here
Downloading the forms in Microsoft Word format
These versions of the forms should be available to users of Windows 97 (and newer versions).
To download the forms:
• Click on the first tab
• When a new window opens, click on the “Open” tab (this will open the document)
• Once the document is open, click on “File”, then “Save As” button
• Choose where you would like to save the document, give it a file name you will recognise, then click “Save”
• Repeat these steps to save the two other forms that you will need
If you wish to type your application:
• Open the saved Application Form and start typing in each box – remember to keep saving the document otherwise you will lose everything you have already completed.
Returned applications should be forwarded with a cover letter, for the attention of Mrs Jill Pukacz.
Typed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or printed off and posted to us at:
Mrs J Pukacz
Yorkshire Air Ambulance
10 South Lane
Alternatively, you can print off your forms, hand–write your application and post back to the address above.
The Yorkshire Air Ambulance cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of applications or the security of information sent via email.
If you incur any problems downloading the forms, please call the charity office on 01422 237900.